Jan 2, 2013

Since We Last Chatted…

I celebrated Christmas…photo 3photo 2 (2)

So what if I wore yoga pants all day? I wanted to be comfy while I unwrapped presents and stuffed myself.photo 4 (4)

I made a lot of fun recipes that I can wait to share with you. I copycatted the Okonomiyaki that Carter and I had at Xia Bao Biscuit.image

And the Basil Honey Vinaigrette I love from Five Loaves. (Ignore my half gone tattoo – I’m still in the removal process.)photo 2 (6)

I also made blueberry pancakes using Greek yogurt and cottage cheese.photo 3 (2)

I continued making healthy recipes like Spicy Lentil Patties…photo 5 (5)

and a vegan tofu scramble.photo 2 (8)

I celebrated winning The NYE Challenge with an IceDream from Chick-fil-Aphoto 2 (1)

…and made a lot of cookies.photo 4 (6)

Seriously, so many cookies.photo 5 (4)

But it’s okay, because I did a ton of running…photo 4 (5)

including another 10 mile run on NYE…run

and maybe a little trespassing.photo 2

And finally, I rang in the New Year with some of my favorite friends.photo 2 (4)photo 3 (1)photo 5

Cheers to 2013, getting back into regular posting, and sharing lots of recipes! As always, thanks for reading and staying caught up in my very hungry and healthy life. XO!